lunedì 15 ottobre 2018

Mooer GE 100 first impressions

I bought a mooer ge 100 to use as a cheap wah pedal. Since i am not too much in to wah pedals i dont feel to spent 100€ or more on this device. I use to have a crybaby but i sold it because the engage button was far too hard to push for me.

The mooer Ge 100 as no button and use a strange pressure system in the pedal itself. There is no button is just the gesture that engage the effect. I like it. Maybe i would not rely on it for a live situation but for a couch situation is very good. I think i will make a video on this.

But this is not the point. How do the Mooer perform on its proper function?

I did some test, especially on the overdrives. This is preliminar but... The tube screamer just does not sound like a tube screamer. I cant feel the mid bump compared to a tube screamer clone. Not that is a bad overdrive sound. It is just not a TS feel. The juicer on the other side was an interesting flavor.

I did not test the heavy stuff but i made some test of the amp emulation and they did not sound good in my opinion.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento