sabato 27 ottobre 2018

another pedalboard update

Here is today status:


I sticked the amp footswitch on side of the pedalboard with velcrum to make some room for the comings stomps.

I wanted something to do extra delay and modulation at the end of the chain so i let myself get a good deal on a ZOOM MS50g that is coming someday next week (i hope). I used to own one but sold it to try something else (the G1xon). I see zoom multistomps in a lot of board for chorus delay usage and i digged the idea. So the final chain wil lbe something like:

1) Guitar
2) Mooer GE100 when i need a wah
3) first slot of the pedal board, the floating one, usually the Donner Dynamic Wah but may be swapped with other spare pedal (the lovely Mosky Golden Horse in the picture, or the Mooer Pure Boost just below, the Mosky BB preamp that will arrive some day or any of the other pedals that i will buy in my journey)
4,5,6) fixed position for the greenizer, the plexion and the bleckteeth
7) here is supposed to lie a Metal Distortion, sooner or later
8) the above mentioned zoom Multistomp for extra delay and chorus, but also the Metalzone until i get something that i liked better. Now and then any thing that is inlcuded with the pedal, maybe not the amp models...
9) Fender Mustang I v1

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento