lunedì 11 giugno 2012

Day 3: Fender Mustang volume tips


ANTIFACT

At the beginning i manage my volumes on the mustang like i used to do on my L6 products:

i set to an high level my clean channel patch and balance the volume of the dirt/high gain channels to the clean ones

i sorted out with a clean channel at 8-10 and 6-8 fot the overdrived channels...

THE PROBLEM

this gives me 2 issues:

usb recording was a bit "confused" and "undefined"

i was unable to control the master volume: it was too sensible! in passed from not enough volume to too much volume with a light touch of rotation

THE ANALYSIS

When i recorded i started to lower volume for the channel and then i understand:

while L6 channel volume act "digitally" with no change in the tone, the mustang channel volume act more like a real amp: the more you push it the more it changes, act differently

THE SOLUTION:

I set the volume for my overdrive channels at 4 and then balanced the clean to them

THE FINAL RESULT:

1 - better recording

2 - a good fine tuning of the master volume

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento