mercoledì 8 agosto 2018

Expanding the Mustang Capability Pt.3 - Update

So, now i have my Ikea pedalboard with actually installed the Donner Dynamic Wah, the Kokko Overdrive and the Mistang footswitch.

I had plenty tested the role of the Overdrive in the chain and i must say that i am not shure anymore that it can work as a mid boost. Not the way i expected it.

I find myself using it more to get a nice lowmid gain tone from the clean presets. It does this job very well and match very well with the wah also.

So i am not totally unhappy of having my TS clone onboard.

I also did some test with the Zoom distortion to find the one i may like.

Log story, short tell, today i will recive a Mooer ultre Drive II. The contender was the ProCo Rat but there where 3 main reason that lead me to choose the DS1 clone:

1) Steve Vai

2) the DS1 har plenty more gain (versatility)

3) the character of the Rat is really close to my Satriani preset, so i really dont need it


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento