domenica 31 gennaio 2021

John Mayer Clean Ampero Preset (Weekly preset 6)

 A quick one here.

I listened to te first notes of "slow dancing in a burning room". A sweet clean tone, with a lot of bass, scooped mids and spanky highs that can be controlled by touch.

We do not have the Two Rock but it is based on Fender clean design so i just picked my beloved Black twin:


As you can see the settings try to catch my description of the tone (scooped mid, lots of bass and highs, not much gain).

The Cab is Easier, we have the right one:


I choose the rib 121 because it is very good for the cleans and gives basses some emphasis.

I'm writing down a page with my preferred cab settings here:

https://ridingthemustang.blogspot.com/2021/01/ampero-cab-settings-guide.html

Finally i had a spring reverb in good amount:


The preset was made for headphone playing, imput level at 0 and not global EQ.


As usual you can dowload the preset from the user group!


https://www.facebook.com/groups/HotoneAmperoUsers/


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento